Content of this article:
Knitting napkins are unusually light and their appearance resembles snowflakes from the personification of flight and airiness. Extensive use, due to several advantages:
- perfectly decorate and complement the interior design;
- there is a feeling of comfort and family atmosphere unconditionally;
- This is a great base for expanding its activities due to the knitting of various components, which make it possible to make a beautiful cover or decoration for worktops.
Crochet knitted napkins are an important item for an institution where comfort and warmth should always be present. Such associations should occur to anyone who agreed to the training of knitting with cr-m and knitting needles napkins.
Crochet napkins for comfort and warmth
In the future, they will be able to create such decorations themselves in accordance with these arguments in a modern, contemporary manner, using the most extraordinary methods, and also will be able to make napkins of one form or another, unusual configurations with drawings and the most detailed patterned elements. This can be done only in the case of rigid miniatures of directions and the present ability to weave threads..
Experienced needlewomen work on napkins for a long time, but other users will be able to learn this skill in the same way. Knitting patterns will attract absolutely everyone, and the product will always be in demand for regular customers.Do not forget that knitted napkins are not only wonderful decorations for long-lasting memories.
2 knitting methods:
In the elementary knitting of the cr-m, there is a direct movement in the first place and back with a turn to complete any order and make canopies. At the same time, areas are not formed by fixing the thread at the end of any order. In the circular knitting of a product or a tubular shape in the absence of a stitch, they are bound.
Crochet - hard work
When knitting, the thread is guided by the index finger on the left side. The hook is held in the left hand by the huge and index fingers. The thread is piled on a hook, stretched into an independent loop, and stretched by means of it.
The main types of sheds in knitting cr-m:
- column in the absence of a nakida or columns with them.
Types of napkinsreturn to menu ↑
Beautiful and simple napkin table for the table
Surprisingly, this product will be a good platform for training novice professionals, and is also a pedestal for the pros. In the process itself, it will be possible to learn the craft in this way and create masterpieces, having already got the hang of it. For example, for beginners, not very large wipes are suitable for learning.
Suppose the fact that the interest in knitting this product makes it possible to lure a lot of inexperienced users. Also, those wishing to make their first napkin should focus their interest on the fact that the product also has a different configuration. Here it is possible to mention traditional whole napkins with lace around the edges.
Option for beginnersreturn to menu ↑
Lace, with floral patterns
The knitting skill is perfected by the fact that various canopies are used in simple napkins:
- light loops;
- bollards with capes.
All this helps to get a good experience in the process of the activity itself. For example, such patterns are used to decorate the openwork napkin.
Lace, with floral patternsreturn to menu ↑
Cloth from napkins cr
Elegant square napkin able to transform into a fairly large tabletop for setting the table. The superiority of the squares in this is indisputable, it is possible to group them and in the final result to combine them into a huge foundation.
Knitted tableclothreturn to menu ↑ return to menu ↑
Detailed charts and beginners guide
We will start the study of alternatives for knitting the cr-m of these light products, the main quality is preservation of comfort in housing, and the diagrams and detailed displays of activity will significantly simplify our task.Immediately it is necessary to highlight the fact that the beginner does not need to be afraid of difficult techniques.
Weaving napkins cr-m beginners absolutely open. In order to learn faster, you need to choose a number of simple alternatives for knitting with the purpose of the foundation. Let's start with the usual knitting patterns, then you can go to the most difficult, but not less fascinating.
Knitted napkin pattern
For the purpose of the base, of course, it is necessary to choose an ornament around which further knitting will occur. Of course, at first it is not at all necessary to select very difficult forms, although they look extremely elegant. If suddenly something fails, you will quickly lose interest and simply quit the weaving at the initial stage. For this reason, the hands still need to be trained, and therefore it is necessary to choose an elementary knitting scheme.
Before you startThe thickness of the hook, with which you will weave a napkin, is dependent on the thickness of the preferred yarns. The more delicate the hook, the softer the thread used should be.
Thus, it is necessary to combine a series of light canopies. Usually their number varies, depending on your aspiration and the selected pattern. When the ornament of the napkin is very pleasant and light, knit about 8 light canopies. In case the full image is highly compacted, it will be sufficient to make gaps from 5 canopies.
Then you need to combine the main and final loop in the column. This should be done with the presence of semi-columns support. With their support in the following series, the base of the system is combined with its end, and all the components of the napkin, which must be combined.
We do everything step by step and slowly:
- Attaches the 1st row. In it we observe the sequence of three light loops. Then you need to wrap it in columns in the absence of a single ring over the ring, which is better to make from simple canopies.
- Go to the second knitting order. We tie 5 light canopies. Then you need gaps of 2 columns with n-ohm, while carrying out from the half-column, which we had in the past system. Then we stick a column with n-ohm, then 2 light loops.
When we knit the prescribed number of awnings, we switch to the scheme of the chosen napkin. But there may be problems with the fact that absolutely in all schemes reports decryption or source to the scheme. For this reason, you will need to decrypt the relative droppings, which you will learn about later.return to menu ↑
Where do you need to start knitting napkins cr-m, which means the ingenuous weaving loops of threads, which will help you quickly get used to and switch to the most difficult and fascinating patterns.
Preparation: To begin, you will need a yarn of optimum tone of 50 g 160 m. And a hook 2.
Note: The following abbreviations are important in the text: StbN - a column in the absence of a nakida, StbSN - a double crochet column, SST - a docking column, VP - a weightless ear, StbSN - a semi-double crochet. After preliminary preparation, you can proceed to knitting.
Beautiful and simple napkin table for the table
We collect a chain with 8P, combine it into a ringlet and perform as follows.Walkthrough
- We do a few: 1 VP, 16 StbN, SST. First, knitting poles replace in the proper amount: VP, 1P StbSN, 5 VP x 8.
- We produce several weaves near the arch with 5 VP. SST, 5 StbSN, 2 VP x 8, SST; 4 We collect the next 5 pieces of the past system and attach them: 2 StbSN, 3 StbSN, 2 StbSN, 2 VP x 8, SST;
- We omit the 2nd and 6th column, stick 5 StbSN, 3 VP, about 2 VP - 1 StbSN, 2 VP, 1 StbSN x 8 SST. Near the arch, to all without exception VP, we attach 1 StbSN, 2 VP, 1 StbSN, 3 VP SST;
- We start attaching the SST near the arch and attach 1 StbSN, 3 VP, 1 StbSN, 3 VP, miss the 1 arch and repeat the weave. We end with several 1 VP, 1 ПStbSN. Next, do a few more StbN near the arch and 5 StbSN near the next, SST. We cut the thread and do not forget to fix.
Yarn "Sunny Lace"
This napkin under the vases. Its caliber is within 12.5 cm. In order to knit this napkin, we need the Zhonkil yarn 100g of 395m mercerized fabric and a hook 2.
Note: SSN - ST-IC with one nakida, VP - weightless ear, SP - mounting ear, Picot - 3 VP, combined, SBN - column in the absence of a nakida.Walkthrough
- In area 3 VP we attach 15 SSN to the third VP. 2 5 VP, 1SSN merge into SSN system (PR), 2 VP merge into 3rd VP. 3 1SP to 4th VP, 3 VP and 3SSN are attached with a single tip to the PR arch, 4 VP, 4-SSN tips to the PR arch, 4 VP, VP are merged into the third;
- 1 VP, 1SBN into a single apex, 5SSN into the arch of the previous system, 1SBN into a single vertex, merge into SBN; 5 3 VP, 3 VP, 1SBN in the 3rd SSN of the last order, 3 VP, 1SSN in the SBN of the last row, form into the 3rd VP; 6 2SP 4-5 VP, 1SBN arch, 5 VP, merge into SBN; 7 4SP, 1SBN archway, 5 VP, merge into SBN; 8 4SP, 1SBN in the arch, 3 VP, 2SSN, pin and 2SSN in the arch, 3 VP, merge into SBN.
Such napkins are always comfortable and warm, like old houses. Earlier in everyday life there were several napkins of a rounded figure, which were transmitted along the pedigree to our days. Now it’s time to learn how to weave similar homemade napkins.
A rounded napkin of cr-m with diagrams and a display will undoubtedly help you create and give a wonderful present to your loved ones, who will appreciate your gift with nostalgia.
The size of our napkin is 24 cm. To organize weaving, you need a hebesh white yarn 50 g 208 m and a hook 1.5.
More standard oval version
Lace, with floral patterns
In order to rozenkovki combine the chain with 8 VP and close it with 1 SST in the ring. Then pester the ring lines and combine 4 sockets between themselves in the extreme ranks. Add a string of arrows near the outlets with circular lines.
The traditional way of knitting curly napkin:Walkthrough
- To weave this product, you will need a yarn of red and azure yarn fabric 25 g 150 m and snow-white thread 100 g 400 m, hook 1.15.
- Take 45 light canopies, then make a column with a chain of ten loops and attach the cr-m 5 VP and st.b / n to the 6th loop of the chain.
- Link a docking column at the end of the first order. In any arochka there is a column in the absence of n-yes, a half-column, 3 columns with n-th, a half-k, and again a column in the absence of a nakida. Mixed with these components, pester 2 VP. Tying the outer side, tie a ring with 8 VP, without ceasing to twist the upper lobe.
- In the end of the building SP, use 4 VP and a column with 3 cases in VP of the 1st order. In the end, you should get a figure ring. 3 In the 3rd line we knit arches with 5 or 6 VP.
- Then, we make 2 building arches and a grid with 3 VP. 5 In the 6th line, alternate the chains with 5 VP and the columns in the absence of a nakida in the center of the arches of the previous system. 6 Fasten 5 columns in any arch with na-th, dividing their VP.
- We weave 4 building arches with VP. Rally a few more stations with nth, broken VP. We form 3 systems according to 7 VP. Getting to knitting with red thread. In the diagram, the role of the basis of this system is marked by a red triangle. Attach the arch with 7 VP, then st.b / n and twirl.
- We tie 14 st.b / n in this arochka, in the opposite side. Twirl again. We attach 3 VP, 2 VP, Art. Repeat steps 1-7 one more time and do not stop weaving according to the pattern.
If you start to attach the subsequent component instead of 3 VP, then knit 3 assembly columns, wrap them, and do not cease weaving the napkin according to the diagram. Finishing this product, SPlot 4 VP and connect the column.
Now tie with azure thread. Increase the number of VP c-ews. In the extreme order, we form any arch of 3 VP, 3 columns with a n-th and a single tip, a pin with 5 VP, 3 VP.return to menu ↑
This is the most well-known type among the absolutely all probable napkins produced with the help of a hook. The variety of patterns and ornaments surprises both beginners and experienced workers. Let's analyze a number of alternatives and knitting techniques. The caliber of the forthcoming convex napkin is 20 cm. We prepare yarn from one hundred percent mercerization fabric 100 g 395 m, hook No2.
The most famous type of product
Note: SP - mounting eyelet, VP - weightless eyelet, SSN - single-cap column, SBN - column in the absence of a nakida, PR - preceding several, A - single highest level, i.e. 2 CH knit together, Pico - 4 VP and 1SBN in the main VP.
Cloth from napkins cr
There should be a total of 8 VP. 1 5 VP, 1SSN, 2 VP are combined into the 3rd VP, including the 2nd line and we attach them to 3 VP. In the base of the system we add another 2SSN, 3 VP and 3SSN to 1SSN PR, we combine this into the 3rd VP. We make 2SSN from SSN PR, 4 VP, 5CHN and combine them into the latest SSN and 1SSN, combine everything into the 3rd VP:
Bright tablecloth from napkinsWalkthrough
- Several 6SSN, made according to the scheme: 2SSN from SSN in the last SSN PR and 1SSN in half, we connect with 4 VP, 7SSN. Further, as in the 3rd line: add to any independent SSN in the center of the 1SSN, form a connection with three VP.
- We connect 8SSN with 5 VP and 9SSN, made according to the scheme indicated in the previous step 4, we connect in 3rd VP 6 10SSN, 6 VP, 11SSN the volume in 3rd VP + 1SP. Finally, we make 8SSN, 1SSN PR, 8 VP, 9SSN independent, saving 1SSN from two edges, or create parallelograms, join in 3rd VP + 1SP 8 6SSN, 13 VP, 7SSM in 3rd VP + 1SP.
- We make 4SSN, 6 VP from 1SBN and 6 VP. We add 1SBN, 6 VP, 5SSN to the center of the arch, combine them into a 3rd VP + 1SP 10 2SSN, 6VP weave into a small arch. 6SNB, 6VP and 3SSN in 3rd VP + 1SP 11 1SSN. From 7VP we pass in 4e SBN PR, made according to the scheme: 2SSN with A, 3VP, 7VP, 2SSN, we supplement them with 3rd VP.
- 4VP, pin from 3VP, we supplement the arches with VP OL-2SSN with A, 2VP, grid, 2VP, 2SSN with A, 3VP, pin, 4VP, 1SSN, weave them into 3rd VP.
The most difficult type of convex napkin, but the final result will certainly be very interesting. The trimmed decoration in diameter will be 36 cm, while you will need a blue-tone yarn of 50 g 220 m and a hook No2.
TendernessAbbreviations to the StbSN scheme with a double crochet, VP - a weightless ear, Pet - an ear. We start weaving with the formation of 8 VP, which must be braided.Walkthrough
- Each, the next row starting with 3 VP, which we replace 1 StbSN. We end with any of them with a column. 1 2 StbSN, 2 VP-repeat 8 times
- In any StbSN of the last building VP, we fly 2 StbSN, 2 VP-8 times 3 2StbSN in 1 pet, 1StbSN pass through the next 2 loops, 2StbSN in 1 pet, 2 VP, repeat the VP lot until the end of the build 4 2StbSNv 1 pet, 2 VP, until the end of the system.
- 2StbSN in 1 pet, 1StbSN we brace to the next 6 canopies, 2StbSN in 1 pet, 2 VP, we do until the end of the system 6 2StbSN in 1 pet, 1StbSN in the next 8 canopies, 2StbSN in 1 pet, 2 VP, we repeat to o. Art.
- 2StbSNv 1 pet, 1StbSN in the next 10 canopies, 2StbSNv 1 pet, 2 VP to about. Art.
A not very well-known model of crochet napkins, however, is also fascinating. Attracts attention with its beauty, thus and the difficult process of creation. You will be able to test a number of knitting alternatives according to the following schemes. In preparation, you will need a yarn of snow-white tone from fabric and other material in 50 g 160 m, cr-k No2.
Note: SSN is a double cap, SBN is a column in the absence of a nakida, VP is a weightless ear, SZN is a column with 3 n-s, SP is a mounting ear. Do not forget that in the subsequent knitting portal 3 VP are replaced in 1 SSN. Do the work according to the display in the pictures, but do not forget to look at the diagram so that all factors are clear.We begin to weave with a sliding loop and fasten inside a ring of 3 VP, 1 SSN, 5 VP, 2 SSN with a single top-cluster, 5 VP. All repeated 6 more times. In conclusion, in exchange for 5 VP, we stick 2 VP and 1 SSN to the initial cluster. It turned out 8 arches with 5 VP 2 6 VP, SBN near the subsequent arch with 5 VP. Repeat this step until the end of the system. We end with 3 VP and 1 SSN in a single CH 3 7 VP column out of the same 1 SSN + 4 BVP. In the main arch we make 6 SSN, 4 VP, 1 SSN near the next one and 4 VP. Repetition and completion in the third VP.
Each scheme requires attention and concentration.
Easy, square optionWalkthrough
- 4 VP from the same 1 SSN +1 VP, 1 SSN are connected in one loop + 4 VP. Over each SSN of the 3rd system we attach 1 SSN and 1 VP with columns, 4 VP according to the scheme 1 SSN, 1 VP, 1 SSN are merged into the CH column of the 3rd order, 4 VP. Over any SSN of the 3rd order we connect 1 SSN and 1 VP columns, 4 VP. Repeat everything up to about. Art. We conclude with several unions in the third VP.
- In the subsequent order we attach 4 VP, as 1 SSN + 1 VP. 1 SSN connect about VP 4th order. 1 VP and 1 SSN form in a column with nm. 4 VP, 1 SBN is left near the main VP of the 4th system is 4 VP, 1 SBN to VP and 3 more times, 4 VP. We finish the build and connect to the 3rd VP.
- 4 VP do as 1 SSN + 1 VP. 1 SSN is left near the main VP, 1 VP. 1 SSN per CH column, 1 VP, 1 SSN near VP, 1 VP, 1 SSN per CH column, 4 VP, 1 SBN for the main aroch, consisting of 4 VP, 1 SBN and so 2 more times, 4 VP. Repeat the completion of the system.
- 3 VP we add as 1 SSN, 1 VP, 1 SSN 7 more times. 4 VP, 1 SBN сделаем в арочку. 4 VP, 1 SBN оставим около арки 2 раза подряд, 4 VP . Завершаем строй.
- 3 VP сплетаем, как 1 SSN. 2 VP, 1 SSN ещё 7 раз. 4 VP, 1 SBN to the main arch, 4 VP, 1 SBN near the arch, 4 VP. Repeat the build and merge into 3rd VP 9 3 VP. We form as 1 SSN, and 3 VP, 1 SSN 7 more times. 4 VP, 1 SBN in 1st arochka and 4 VP. We finish weaving.
- 5 VP weave like 1 SZN. 1 VP, 1 SSN connect in column SN. 1 VP, 2 SSN around the arch and 1 VP 7 more times. 1 SSN, 1 VP, 2 C3H with a single tip. Repeat until the end of the system. We complete 1 С3Н and connect to 5 VP 11. We make it into any column and connect it to the SN of the tenth order. 4 VP we join as 1 SSN + 1 VP, 1 SSN, a grid of 3 VP and 1 VP. Repeat until the end and complete the merger in the 3rd VP. The thread is cut and fixed.
Lace will be 23 to 20 cm in diameter, and with a strapping a little more. Such a mating is called fillet weaving. Prepare a yellowish yarn 36 g 150 m from material and fabric, hook No2, blunt needle.
Detailed description:According to the scheme, we get 23 cells. In order to think up the necessary number of VP for the purpose of 1 chain, 23 should be increased in 3 and then added 3 more VP for the purpose of rotation. In total, there should be 72 loops and we remember that a napkin filled with elements with structures is 2 SSN from inside the mesh, and a useless 2 VP. Even circles are read on the left side, right, and unpaired on the right side to the left.
We start with 4VP chains, so the 1st element we get full. If one of the elements is useless, then you will need to add another 2 VP and attach them to the 8th VP. We connect SSN in any loop of the chain close to the end of the system. The result is 70 SSN, taking into account the three growth canopies, replacing the 1st SSN.
We start with 3 VP, then 2 SSN and another 1 SSN, 2 VP, we miss 2 at the base and in 1 SSN, and again 2 VP, in the third SSN. Thus we weave to the final mesh according to the scheme, i.e. In the end of the system should be 4 SSN. We complete the SSN with 3 loops and increase it. In total, there will be 23 cells in the system, of which 2 in the suburbs are complete.
All loops are considered, if necessary, you can mark yourself separately.
This is an unpaired build. We start weaving from the right side to the left according to the scheme. 1 item is full, then 8 free cells, 5 full ones and it turns out 16 SSN, 8 free ones, 1 full one. Full cells are connected in one arch of light canopies. 4 1 item is full of 4 SSN8, 6 free, 2 filled 7 SSN, 5 free, two full 7 SSN, 6 free, 1 filled 4 SSN.
Lace starts on the left side to the right. If the gaps in the mesh are very large, it means that the loops are friable and it is necessary to change the hook to a small one, then the weaving will be the most dense.
The scheme of openwork
Next, proceed to the following pattern of weaving:
1 filled SSN element 4, 1 simple, 1 full 4 SSN, 2 with lumens, 4 filled with 13 SSN, 2 empty, 2 full 7 SSN, 1 empty, 4 filled with 13 SSN, 2 with lumen, 1 full 4 SSN, 1 empty , 1 filled 4 SSN. The diagram is read on the left side to the right.
In order not to miss the SSN unit in the system, you need to control the weaving, counting the number of filled cells one by one, then multiply them by 3 and add 1. For example, you have ten full cells one by one and this means that you need to calculate empty: 10 cells 3 SSN + 1SSN = 34 SSN. In line with this, 10 full cells are the same and equal to the 34th SSN.
Will decorate your table
We begin to knit according to the following 28 pattern.
The product only windy mesh, in addition to the 1st and final, which are considered the frame of the knitted image. We carry out an attractive strapping according to the scheme, thus the base will be reincarnated into an attractive napkin with a treated end. We turn the lace to our face and we tie instantly 1 SSN to the 4th loop of the base, without increasing excess weight.
Having tied the 1st SSN, we weave a grid of 3 light canopies, fix it with a post into the main light loop. Then again we pass 1 SSN into the nth base of the grid. In a similar way, you must manage to make 6 SSNs in one of the nth and 5 pins about. Now we strengthen the 4th loop with the mounting st and again, in 4 loop we knit 6 SSN with a pin.
For newbiesThe frontal lobes fix the scenery with any 2 lines and a side loop. Tighten the p-ku and hide the thread with the support of the needle with a stupid ending in weaving. Already after washing, the eyelets will fall down, and completely even after ironing.
The final stage
After the napkin is ready, it must be thoroughly steamed and starched. Users still do not know how to starch a knitted cloth napkin and the following guide will help. After studying the instructions, we can conclude that all methods are outdated and have become irrelevant. First you have to make glue from starch, but it turns out to be quite problematic due to the lack of pure starch.On a noteIt is much easier and faster to soak a napkin in a wallpaper glue, which in its structure contains starch particles that do not provide yellowness. After drying, the napkin becomes white, and the excess glue disappears instantly, its appearance becomes simply flawless.
Place a weak compound, diluting it with water and dip a napkin into it, then let it dry. After that, you yourself will notice that before you is an excellent specimen, uniform, in the absence of stains and twists, which can be presented.
Bright, oval modelWallpaper superglue just stir, but beware to darken the goods with its surplus, otherwise there will be stains.
In conclusion, I would like to say that knitted napkins are probably very fashionable. In recent years, the demand for such openwork decoration is only increasing, and weaving the napkins for yourself is even more interesting. This is due to the great possibilities of their use in everyday life.
Probably, everyone knows how elegantly napkins look on small tables, bedside tables or conveniently located under flower pots and small bowls, and this product can provide everyone with actual benefits.
Here are just some of the benefits that this product can provide:
- First, knitted items have their own uniqueness. With them, you will always stand out in a crowd if it is possible to meet people in such clothes.
- Secondly, high quality, which provides an opportunity for long-lasting items to not wear out. When handmade knitting specialist works on any eyelet.
- Thirdly, despite the fact that you will look stylish, it is possible to significantly save your own state budget.
- Fourth, knitted products warm in cold years, and when it is warm, a simple thread will give you the opportunity to feel easy.